The Junior Club Championships will be held over four evenings from Monday the 4th of September till Thursday the 7th of September at Scotstoun Stadium.
The competition will start nightly at 7pm although registration closes at 6.45pm.
Events for the Age Groups:
U11 Girls & Boys – 60m – 600m – Long Jump – Cricket Ball Throw
U13 – U20 Girls & Boys – 100m – 800m – Long Jump – Shot Putt
Disability Group – 100m – 800m – Long Jump – Turbo Jav
Race Runners - 100m - 60m - Club Throw
Best three results will give a points total. 4th best performance doesn’t count towards the points total.
There will be no other training on during this week (unless informed by your coach).
- The 4 events will be available on all of the nights.
- Athletes should be able to complete both of your track events on the same night.
- The Long Jump and throwing events may be extended into additional nights.
- Club Championship is only open to current MEMBERS
- Membership registration & renewal will be available on the night.
- Declarations will be open from 6pm & close at 6:45pm.
- Events will start at 7pm prompt - BE READY & WARMED UP.
- Medals will be awarded at the club’s AGM in November.
Because of the large numbers involved, we would be grateful for the assistance of any parents. We will require helpers to act as time keepers, distance measuring, throws retrievers and sand rakers.
Over 250 athletes took part last year.
Please let the coaches know if you would like to help out, thanks.